Brotherhood Requirements and Rules
1. Must register on the Silent-Stalker website. (Our Leader will be notified and will activate your account.)
2. Fill out and submit your Membership Application. (Our Leader will be notified)
3. Have a headset with two way mic. This is used so members can communicate with each other.
4. Have TeamSpeak 3 installed. Best way to communicate with each other. Better than any parrot.
1. Check on each members haven when you log into the game. If a members' haven or yours has been blockaded, notify our Leader so he can alert every member
that one of our brothers' is in need of our assistance.
Every member must help with resources and forces to liberate our brothers' haven from the enemy.
2. If your not willing to help out a brother pirate in need, then your not wanted here. This is a Pirates: Tides of Fortune game, not old McDonald has a farm.
Participate in the Brotherhood Adventures
There's only a few benefits that our Brotherhood should participate in and they are:
1. Daily Quests
2. Train Units
3. Raid Rival Havens
Be sure to Scout a haven out before you send a Raid it. Once you've Raided the haven you will receive a percentage of it's resources which helps you.
Now, a few things to remember.
A. Never bother Scouting, Raiding or Blockading a haven that has a level 15 or less. Also, Scout, Raid or even Blockade a haven that doesn't belong to a brotherhood.
B. Do your best to never bother a haven that belongs to a STRONG brotherhood. If you do and it starts a fight (your haven begins getting raided or blockaded) your on your own.
Now if, your haven gets raided or blockaded by no fault of your own that's a different thing. You have our full support.
C. You must read and post in the forums on a continual basis. This is a major form of communication with the Brotherhood about important issues. It's filled with
training materials, links, pictures.
It will awe you on how much you probably don't know about this game.
Leave of Absence Notice.
Constant participation is required to remain on active status as a member. We completely understand that there will come a time when you need to
be away for a period of time.
Should the time come when you will be away for a period of time (any time beyond 4 days), be sure to post your absence in the forum.
Prolonged absence and/or lack of participation
(without notification) will result in your demotion by one rank after 4+ more days. Our Leader will post in the Forums floor:
Leave of Absence Notice that a member has missed roll call.
If a member has not returned 15 days from date of post, that member will be made to walk the plank. More on this in our Forums.
Application for Membership